There's a challenge this week over at Let's Scrap!
Here's the scoop:
Make a Wall Hanging -but there are some strings attached -get it?
1. Choose a card sketch from the site ( I used LSC104)
2. Use a LOVE theme, does not have to be Valentine's but LOVE should be oozing from it! :0)
3. Use at least 5 different patterned papers
4. At least 1 item must be cut out from a patterned paper ( I cut out the big hearts)
5. At least 1 item must be popped up ( I have lots of that going on!!)
6. Bling... a little or lot, just something that sparkles
The prize is this sweet assortment of Cosmo Cricket goodies!!!
~Come and join us, we'd love to have you~
Thanks Tammy, for the blog award!!!
~Tammy, a fellow design team member over at Let's Scrap sent me this cute blog award~
This award focuses on sharing ten happy things in our lives!
Ten things that make me happy:
1. Family, first and foremost
2. Warm baths
5. Great layouts
6. Good Eats (the show)
7. Great Friends
8. Happy Children
9. A Clean House
10. A purring kitty on my lap
And now it is my turn to pass the award along to 5 friends!
These girls have fantastic blogs and fabulous ideas!!!
Enjoy and thanks again Tammy!!!