March 30, 2010

Tuesday's Tips & Techniques: Acrylic Paint Storage


Today I have a really quick tip...I love acrylic paints! I use them for tons of projects, lately painting chipboard is my favorite. I have collected quite a few colors and so I thought I'd share my cute storage solution with you! I found an antique soda bottle crate at an antique store many years ago and it is just perfect for holding my paints!

I thought about mounting it on the wall but it is sooooooo heavy that I decided it was better to simply lean it up against my wall.
This way it is easily transported to my kitchen island or the garage where I do most of my painting. The handles are really handy for carrying it;)
 

I just love to use items in ways other than their intended use, especially antiques. So if you have any fun storage tips, I'd LOVE to hear them!

Happy Scrapping,

1 comments:

Suzanne on March 30, 2010 at 2:59 PM said...

Very clever, TFS! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails