October 27, 2010

Back to the PATCH!


Or to be more precise, the farm. We finally made our annual pumpkin hunting-fall day enjoying trek out to our local family farm, Gentry's. It was an absolutely PERFECT fall day, crisp and cool but not too cold. We had had to wait a couple weeks to go since the weather has been so HOT around here!!!  Here are some of the photos, I only took a couple (read as 400). These are just a few of my favorites!
We missed Grandma and Grandpa Coleman in this one as they were here with us last year...

 Uhhhhh. not happening~
 And we are off!

 Uhhh, not happening either~
 The Christmas Corner...
 Mr. Jimmy sketching the girls as they run off for the hayride~

 We brought it to pull HIM around in. Instead, HE pulled it around;)
 We have been coming out to this farm since this big one was smaller than this little one!!! Time flies, enjoy every MOMENT!
 He does!
 Ahhh, finally a swing that is only six inches off the ground. She's happy!
BUSTED! Caught Jason MEMORIZING the path through the corn maze;)
 Brotherly LOVE! This just warms my heart! 

 DS2 caught this shot~
 DS1 found a stick and a big walnut and this is what he did. A true BOY!
 The grain bins~

  MORE Brotherly love. Am I blessed or what!?!?

And finally, my baby pumpkin. Yes, I will always call him my baby!
 I could just eat him UP!


And now for some scrappy!

Kimmy designed another fun card sketch over at Let's Scrap!

Here is my take on it. I love Webster's Pages and had some leftover 6x6 papers so I used them to make this card for my dd's 7th birthday.
Whew, cannot believe how fast time flies...ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!
   I used some packaging from a Prima alphabet for the base of the card and sewed on my WP papers. I added a couple sweet little blooms, stamped Happy Birthday and used my Cricut to cut out the seven. I played with popping it but decided I liked it flat. THEN, I did the inside of the card:

This is the new sketch for the week over at Let's Scrap.

It has a spot for holding a CD!!! I think Cheri is just brilliant with this one as I always get a CD full of pictures home from my kids' teachers at the end of the school year. SO I am using this sketch several times for some "school days" layouts. Come visit the site for ideas on how to use this week's sketch!

I have two sick ones home today, the "littles" as I sometimes refer to them since they are the two youngest kids. They are not being fussy but are being very sweet and watching movies...sooooo, I can't go anywhere ALL DAY LONG! I'm trapped at home WITH my scraproom!!!

Happy Scrapping,

4 comments:

Suzanne on October 27, 2010 at 10:37 AM said...

Oh, Kristie, the photos are all so great! That one of Jason cracks me up! :-D I saw the new Let's Scrap sketch, I needed a two pager this time! YAY me! Sorry to hear about sick littles, but glad you'll be in your scrap zone, just like me! :-)

Karen on October 27, 2010 at 12:43 PM said...

Great pictures as always! You have done a great job with those kiddos :)

Happy scrapping!

mustangkayla on October 27, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! Great pictures!

adele holcomb on October 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM said...

Wonderful photos, Kristie! Will we see some layouts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails