October 21, 2010

Chihuly!!!


Over the weekend we visited our local botanical garden where they currently have a Chihuly exhibit. MAGnificent!!! What that man does with glass...just have a look:

The Pond
The Japanese Garden
This is my 13 year old. I think the bright colors and crazy swirls just fit that age perfectly...

This one is from our walk around the grounds, and I can so feel a layout coming from this one!!!

The Bamboo Trail, could these be any sweeter?

It's so nice to have a third photographer!!! Jason and I actually get to be in a shot TOgether!

I have HOW MANY kids? ;)

AND MY FAVORITE from the entire DAY:
I already have this layout titled: Blue Boy!!!

 For more information on Dale Chihuly check out Artsy.

8 comments:

Dara Lynn on October 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM said...

Those pics are great!!!! I can imagine those with paper!! Love the picture of all of you! Your blessings are abundant!! The glass art designs are just amazing!

Karen on October 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM said...

What a cute picture of you and your crew!

P.S. love the blog design as well :)

mustangkayla on October 22, 2010 at 10:03 AM said...

You have such a beautiful family! And dang girl! You look FANTASTIC after having kids! Great pictures, looks like a neat neat place!

LisiB on October 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM said...

Fantastic outing with super photos! Your family looks adorable

Stacy H-W on October 22, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

I love Chihuly! I only wish I could afford to own some!!

And your family photo is so great!

Meg Giroux on October 22, 2010 at 12:50 PM said...

What a cool place!!!! Beautiful pictures!!!!

Suzanne on October 23, 2010 at 4:36 PM said...

Ohmygosh, what great pics! I LOVE the one of you and J and the one with Baby Bear needs to be title Little Boy Blue! :-D Looks like a very fun day, TFS!

Patty O'Malley on October 23, 2010 at 5:58 PM said...

Gorgeous photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails