October 23, 2010

GCD Studios Spotlight


Homespun Chic. My favorite line from GCD Studios. Just the name calls to me. Homespun Chic. LOVE it! Paris Nights is a close second, love the black and white...
This month I got to work with lots of fun GCD products for my Spotlight position with them. Lately I have been in a real "altered projects" mode, here are a few of the goodies I created:
~A gift box~ 
I love using crystal trims on my projects, such a fun twist!

~Photo Holder~
I bought several of these little unfinished wood photo holders at Michael's a while back and I'm so glad I did, they make sweet little personalized gifts! This gift was finally for me! I used some Maya Mist on the wood then I covered it with some Homespun Chic papers, added some Melody Ross embellishments and voila!

~Sketch Book~
Super simple!!! This is just an inexpensive little notebook that I covered with some Paris Nights paper and some Melody Ross buttons. Took me about ten minutes and I keep it in my purse to sketch down ideas that I see out in the real world~

I did actually create a layout...
This was FUN! I used lots of layers, ribbon lacing, flourishes and even some antique lace that I got from THE Jenni Bowlin. 


I am still working on a mini-album all about my favorite things...can't wait to show it to you!

9 comments:

mustangkayla on October 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM said...

Wow...what BEAUTIFUL creations! I love those block photo holders! Wish I could find more!

adele holcomb on October 23, 2010 at 12:14 PM said...

Love the box, especially the bow!

Suzanne on October 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM said...

FAB creations, but I especially LOVE the layout! Beautiful!

Patty O'Malley on October 23, 2010 at 5:57 PM said...

Absolutely beautiful projects. The layout is simply stunning!

Joan on October 23, 2010 at 6:07 PM said...

Your little girl is so cute - what a great layout!!
Also, your family pictures in the post before are really nice!

Karen on October 24, 2010 at 1:59 AM said...

SIGH, those are all beatiful! Just stunning! I think the LO is my fav too :)

Stacy H-W on October 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

You really did such a beautiful job on all of these projects! Gorgeous!

LisiB on October 24, 2010 at 11:01 PM said...

Wonderful projects! I cannot believe that you made the sketch book in 10 minutes. WoW

Sandy Ang on November 3, 2010 at 5:59 AM said...

What fabulous altered projects - especially the photo holder.
I'm a Homespun Chic lover too.
My altered frames are here :
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/homespun-chic-framed-frames.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails