December 15, 2009

More Holi-Daily {rolling right along}




 I'd been wanting to use one of these adorable metal frames for ages, finally, the perfect spot!





 I journaled on the back of that cute green tag that I got from one of Tara's kits over at Magpie~

 
 I just LOVE our outdoor tree this year. We put some new silver garland around it and when the wind blows, it just looks all twinkly and sweet!




This year's holiday card.
I have been doing these GIANT {Especially GIANT this year as the printer didn't reduce it for me~ Ah well, why waste ink with a reprint, off it went} scrapbook pages for our holiday cards for years now. I decided to stop this year and go the quick and easy route. When the family found out, especially mom, I rushed right to my scraproom and got to work.


The first of several sessions...


I think it has been three years now that I have been searching high and low for the perfect set of white dishes. Finally.


More to come...

3 comments:

Tara on December 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM said...

Hi Kristie, I am loving your holi-daily. See, you are doing very well at keeping it up, (what do hubbys know anyway!!!). Unlike me, I am slightly behind on mine. Can't quite find the time to get it done!!

I have yet to find the right photo for my making memories frame, I think mine is green.

Also, well done on finding the perfect white set of dishes, I found mine many years ago in Australia, so pleased I bought them then. You would think it would be easy to find a nice white set but it isn't.

Thanks for the plug, loving that!!

Have a wonderful day Kristie.

mustangkayla on December 15, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

What a fabulous album!

Beeceecreativity on December 23, 2009 at 9:08 AM said...

great projects and album...
wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails