December 2, 2009

My First Manufacturer's Design Team!!!



I am so excited to announce that I have been offered and accepted a position on the design team at Cookbookin'!!! I have always been such a fan of their style and many of my recipe layouts already feature their products. I received my GINORMOUS box of supplies from Alice on Monday afternoon and got right to work. Such a thrill!!! I have an entire library of Gooseberry Patch cookbooks so the Gooseberry Patch papers coordinate perfectly with my kitchen!

Late Monday evening I developed a lovely migraine that lasted well over 24 hours so I haven't had as much time to play with the goodies as I'd like but so far using the Preserving Memories line:

I embellished a lunch sack to hold apples. Everything is from Cookbookin' except the sack and the apples! ;)


 
I dressed up the chicken feeder and filled it with fresh candies, they'll be gone by suppertime~

Oh! The Cookbookin' stamps!!! They are so incredible, super detailed and they stamp like a dream! I can't wait to play some more with them!!!

 
I put a nice label and wrap on Aunt Patti's pickles.

 
I also added some cute embellishing on this jar of applesauce made with apples that my dad grew. I'll never open this applesauce as the apple tree burned down with the house in the 2007 California wildfires.  Thankfully, mom and dad had already sold the house and moved out here by then!!!



On to happier thoughts.
 ~I could NEVER have too many travel mugs for my coffee~
 
This is made with the Mom's Diner line as is this little hanging pocket to hold lunch money.





3 comments:

Lydia on December 3, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

So cool what great projects especially that chicken feeder! Awesome

Julie Bonner on December 3, 2009 at 6:46 AM said...

Congrats on the DT - that is so awesome!!! Love all these adorable projects :)

Tara on December 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

Huge Congratulations Kristie although very well deserved. I am especially loving the chicken feeder idea but they are all wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails