December 10, 2009

~Santa~




Santa is always fun with a little one. Especially with a toddler. They just have the best reactions. Observe, my excited toddler in the arms of his big brother and all ready to go and meet Santa Claus.


Perhaps he was not quite what was expected??? Just look at Santa's delighted face!



Ah, but once they get a few more years under the belt, Santa is a whole different story.





Just look at my sweet baby. Even when terrified, when I call out "smile," smiles appear!


2 comments:

Suzanne on December 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

Aww, how sweet! The look on Santas face is PRICELESS! LOL

Tara on December 10, 2009 at 2:52 PM said...

Oh Kristie, your photos have cracked me up, love them. I especially love the one of Santas' not-so-happy face. But you got a goodie, that's all that matters, worth all the tears just to get that one!!! I am off this afternoon to see Santa, wish me luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails