Creative Cookbooking is looking for energetic, outgoing, talented, creative individuals to join our Design Team. As a Chef you'll be required to assist in monthly contests, create challenges and participate daily on the forum and gallery.
International applications are welcome.
• 6 month term.
• Chefs are responsible for 2 layouts /projects per month.
• Must maintain a consistent and daily presence in our discussion forums
and in our gallery. (Consistent is defined as at least 5 days a
week, unless extenuating circumstances occur.) This includes initiating
discussions, responding in discussions and leaving gallery praise and posting on our blog.
• Chefs will rotate assignments which will include but not be limited to
technique articles, seasonal and holiday ideas, altered
project ideas, etc. as well as collaborate with other Chefs on monthly
contests, online-crops and weekly challenges during the term.
When considering whether you would like to apply for the DT position,
please think about the amount of time that will be required to
fulfill your DT requirements.
To apply for the position:
Submit 3 fabulous layouts using a cookbooking related theme as well as one altered item of your choice.
Also, please send the following information to Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your name and username on our message board.
• List of other design teams you are currently on and have been on in the
past. Include the dates you have been involved with other design teams.
• Links to your blog, online galleries, or other places where your work can be seen. Please include any usernames necessary.
• A short bio telling us a little bit about who you are and why you would
like to be a design team member for Creative Cookbooking.
• Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
Entries and applications can be turned in now –Feb 15, 2010.
Design Team will be announced on or before February 19th, 2010. This term will begin on March 1, 2010 and last thru July 2010.
Message board: http://creativelyspeaking.s2.bizhat.com/creativelyspeaking.html