February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day~


Aren't these just GORGEOUS! Thanks honey~

And for those of you wondering what my chicken feeder is wearing this month: 
I used some of the yummy Echo Park papers that came in my MCS kit this month, thanks Mom!
I am really loving sewing my hearts down the middle so they have wings. For these I used Spellbinders to cut the scalloped hearts and then I backed them with a simple scalloped circle.


I also decorated this adorable little tin mailbox that I picked up at Michael's. Baby bear is VERY disappointed that he can no longer use it to park his cars in;). Kids!

I used last years Making Memories Lovestruck collection for this project...still my favorite Valentine's line:). Remember this layout {using Lovestruck} from last year:

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with the sweetness of love~

6 comments:

Miss Mary on February 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM said...

Ohhh lucky girl..Roses!!

Sweet layout and I'm loving your altered items.

Stacy H-W on February 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM said...

Aren't you the lucky duck!! I love rose...sadly my hubby is out of town...so no rose for me...

I love all your projects!! Maybe you should get baby bear his own malbox and decorate to look like a garage!!

I too, love how you are sewing the hearts downt the middle. Looks very cool. Happy Valentines Day!!

Suzanne on February 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

Happy V Day! Great projects, I love/d the wreath of love! :-)

Sharon on February 15, 2011 at 11:51 PM said...

Roses you lucky girl - they look gorgeous! I love your projects they are so pretty and that layout from last year is fantastic. Love the layering. Also adore your snow layout. I have never seen snow so love seeing layouts showing how much fun you all have in it. I live in Western Australia and it is 39 degrees here today. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

Esther Asbury on March 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM said...

Wow - love the chicken feeder idea! Your blog is gorgeous - what pretty work you do!
BTW - thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Esther Asbury on April 3, 2011 at 12:43 PM said...

Featuring the chicken feeder on my "Walk Around Blog Land" today. http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails