July 30, 2011

~Three layouts in Scrapbooking Magazine~


 

So now my kids have gotten into a "submit one with me" contest. I have been working on so many layouts of the younger two that most of my published layouts include them but FOR the RECORD, everyone has been in at least one of my paper published layouts. This month's Hobby Lobby Idea Magazine, Stamping, Stationary and Scrapbooking includes three of my layouts and yes, all three are of the two younger kids. 



 HOWever, my first three kiddos have many more completed albums and tons more layouts in those albums. That is because their albums were done back when my focus was more on the photos (and on scrapping chronologically) and less on the artistic process. My goal is to find a nice blend of the two:) Suggestions welcome!

We are gearing up for school, I canNOT believe my "baby" is starting high school next week! I was looking back through his scrapbooks this week and I am so thankful for them. Time really does fly by so quickly and it becomes hard to remember all the little details. Scrapbooks keep them safe and handy...and pretty!

Happy Scrapping,

3 comments:

Lolis on July 30, 2011 at 11:19 AM said...

Wow! Cogratulations Kristie! Your pages are amazing!

LisiB on July 31, 2011 at 7:39 PM said...

Congratulations!!! This is wonderful. How is your little "bump" doing? How far along are you by now. Big hugs!

Janet M on August 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM said...

I'll have to check to see the magazine- good job on getting three in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails